Due to COVID-19 restrictions on crossing the Danish (OZ) border for foreigners, there's no chance we can get our tickets usable.
Unfortunately for us, Danish government did not mention anything about chances to entry Denmark for persons who have bought Ferry tickets to sail from their territory.
Hard decision has to be made to ~ POSTPONE ~ our Iceland Trip until next Year 2021.
All Paypal transfers will be soon returned to the donors, or secured on demand for next Year.
Please contact me at sp7vc(at)wp.pl if there's any PP address change.
Hope to see You in 2020! 73 & Stay safe everyone !